UMass has partnered with SLWM (formerly known as SupplyLogic), a tech-enabled managed service provider specializing in supply chain optimization of marketing, procurement, and execution within print, POS, and branded merchandise.
SLWM has been deployed at Amherst, Dartmouth, Lowell, and UMass Chan all of which have punchout catalogs in BuyWays. For items not found in the catalog or help with brainstorming, SLWM offers a Quote & Question form to enter your request and work with their team to make your custom needs a reality.
For more information on SLWM, products offered, and other questions, please review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Amherst, Dartmouth, Lowell, and UMass Chan currently have punchout catalogs in BuyWays. You can access your campus punchout catalog under the "Office Supplies and Services" section in BuyWays.
Please note that each campus offers a variety of products in the categories below.
- Stationery: business cards, letterhead, envelopes, notecards
- Collateral: banners, brochures, posters, signs
- Promotional Items: notebooks, pens, tote bags, tumblers
Below are a series of videos that highlight how you can order stationery from your campus' specific catalog.
|Order Stationery from the SLWM Catalog||Order Stationery from the SLWM Catalog||Order Stationery from the SLWM Catalog||Access the SLWM Catalog in BuyWays|
Quote & Question Form
For items not found in your campus punchout catalog, SLWM offers the Quote & Question Form. The form allows you enter detailed information about your project needs including specifications, previous artwork, and the date you need it by.
Below are a series of videos that outline how to use the quote & question form and what to do with the quote you receive from SLWM. See a sample quote.
|Submit a Quote Request to SLWM||Submit a Quote Request to SLWM||Submit a Quote Request to SLWM||Submit a Quote Request to SLWM|
- Amherst: For more information and resources, please visit the Print Ordering at UMass Amherst page.
- Dartmouth: For more information and resources, please visit the Print Services page.
- Lowell: For more information and resources, please visit the Office Services - SupplyLogic page.
- UMass Chan: For more information and resources, please visit the UMass Chan SharePoint Stationery Information site. As a reminder, you will need to use your UMass Chan credentials to log in.
Boston has not yet been deployed. Initial meetings with key stakeholders are in progress.
Training Presentations & Recordings
To access the training presentation & recordings, please visit the Training Presentation & Recordings (SupplyLogic) page. Please note that this page is behind a firewall and you will need to log in using your UMass credentials.