Review & Submit a Bid
The University of Massachusetts uses eSourcing platforms to manage all bid opportunities. We encourage you to view the Sourcing Director User Guide and review points below as you conduct business with the University:
- Bid documents may be posted on any of these eSourcing platforms: UMass Sourcing Portal or Biddocs Online, and they represent the official sources of information for all UMass bids.
- Submitting bids via the eSourcing platforms is mandatory. No hard copies will be accepted.
- Bid submissions and registration are free of charge.
- Deadlines are strictly enforced. Any bid that is not received on time will not be considered.
- If you need UMass Sourcing Portal technical assistance, please contact Jaggaer customer support or by phone at 1-800-233-1121. If you have additional questions regarding UPST processes and activities, submit a request form.