The new BTE Standards is live!
A huge thank you to the Campus A&F leadership (Controllers and other senior personnel) for working tirelessly to make this a reality! Please reach out and thank your campus Policy Harmonization Team members.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR ME?
Starting today, July 1, 2022, any new travel and business expense request must align with the requirements of the new BTE standards. You may review the major changes here.
For your campus specific highlights, click on your campus below:
|President's Office||UMass Chan|
WHAT ARE THE MAJOR COMPONENTS OF THE NEW UMASS BTE STANDARDS?
- Updated dollar limits for allowable business and travel expenses
- Updated allowed/not allowed expenses for reimbursement
- New approval rules & reimbursement processes (including prior approval requirements)
- Updated expense documentation requirements
- Tax compliance & receipt validity requirements
- Definition of key terms relating to BTE