Modernizing and improving access and performance of UMass systems and services through cloud computing.
Scope of Services
- Strategic planning and tactical orchestration needed to migrate UITS applications and services to the cloud.
- Leverage cloud computing to increase operational efficiency, improve security, and provide a robust, dynamic and future ready ecosystem.
- Reduce long-term hosting and maintenance costs.
- Design and implement a cloud management platform for the University.
- Assess on-premise applications for readiness to migrate to cloud computing.
- Provide consultative services for bringing on new applications into the organization.
- Coaching, mentoring and training on cloud computing.
- Architectural support.
This service is available to the following customers:
- President's Office
Request a consultation
To learn more about cloud computing opportunities or to request a consultation, please contact support and a member of the Cloud Transformation team will follow up with you.
We facilitate and provide guidance the following public cloud providers:
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure