Scope of Services
- 24x7 monitoring and management of websites, applications, and systems
- Management of service disruptions through alerts and rapid recovery
- On-demand system testing
- Reporting that helps IT teams benchmark availability, uptime and performance of systems
- Consultations to help IT teams adopt best practices and tools to monitor and manage service performance
- IT Service Management process and platform leadership for UITS
This service is available to the following customers:
- Chan Medical School
- President's Office
Major Incident Management
Major Incidents are defined as an unplanned interruption or a severe reduction in the quality of a UITS Services* that results in the broad or severe disruption (blockage with or without workaround) of services for all, multiple, or an individual campus(s).
*IN Service - IdM, PS-HR/FIN/Student, Summit, Boomi, Infrastructure, LAN, & Websites, Document Imaging, Third Party apps
To declare an MI and engage the MI process call 774-455-7775 or post to #uits-ops-meeting channel.