HR Direct is a UMass self-service application, which is available to all UMass employees. HR Direct allows employees to manage some human resources and payroll data online.
Through HR Direct, employees have access to the following types of information, including but not limited to:
- View your paycheck
- View your personal information
- View and update your emergency contact information
- Enroll in or change your direct deposit information
- Update/edit Your federal (W4) and state tax (M4) withholding information
- View and Print a Copy of Your W-2 Year-End Tax Statements
Interview Exchange is an applicant tracking system (ATS). The application is hosted on the vendor’s server. Candidates see the database through the UMass website, or a job board, where they can apply and upload their resume, cover letter and other required documents. Through Interview Exchange, the University can communicate with applicants and manage the screening process. Interview Exchange provides technical support to applicants regarding login and other system-related issues and will communicate directly with candidates on technical issues.
Training materials for HR Direct and Interview Exchange can be found on the User Support & Training page of the UMass President’s Office Employee Center.