If you are changing your address, you can change it in HR Direct. 

If you are changing your name, please contact Human Resources at and provide either your updated Social Security card or updated driver's license. 

You should also complete the Address/Name Change Form for all name changes. If you are unable to complete your address change in HR Direct, you may submit the form to 

You can change your emergency contact information in HR Direct. 

Edit Emergency Contact Information Job Aid 

You can change your personal email information in HR Direct. 

Maintaining Email Information Job Aid

You can change your phone number in HR Direct. 

Changing Phone Information Job Aid