The goal of the Payroll Office is to provide the highest level of service to all our employees. This includes answering payroll inquiries and processing all payroll changes in a timely manner while ensuring the accuracy of all paychecks. The payroll is run on a bi-weekly basis.
- Additional Compensation Form
- Address/Name Change
- Direct Deposit Form
- Employee Timesheet
- Employee Timesheet Correction Form
- M-4 Massachusetts Withholding Form
- Retro Funding Adjustment Form
- Stop Payment - If you have lost a payroll check, the first step is to contact your campus payroll office and request a stop payment and re-issue on the check. The payroll department will complete the Payroll Stop Form and fax your request to the Treasurer's Office. The process for replacing a lost payroll check takes approximately 2 weeks. Please note: that this is not an interactive web form - please contact your payroll office. Important: If you find your original paycheck, notify your payroll office immediately.
- W-4 Federal Withholding Form
- Work Schedule Form
The Application Info & Support section of the Employee Center provides tutorials and downloadable job aids on HR Direct. If you have any questions or need support, please contact Human Resources. If you are encountering issues, please log a ticket with the Help Desk.