The Employee Engagement Experience
Our onboarding program was developed to enhance engagement with new employees. Our approach is based on three distinct phases with key touchpoints throughout the process:
- Offer to Day 1
- Day 1 to Day 30
- Beyond Day 30
What is Onboarding?
- Moment of offer through the first 90 days.
- Process of integrating a new employee with the organization and its culture.
- Ensuring a new hire has the tools and information needed to become a productive member of the team.
- Help employee meet expectations
- Make employee feel valued
- Explain company mission/vision
- Explain company culture
- Explain performance expectations
Below are tools to assist the manager when they have a new employee coming onboard.