- Parental Stress Line: Call 1-800-632-8188. The Parent Stress Line is a toll-free, confidential 24x7 helpline for parents who need to discuss issues related to their children.
- Postpartum Support International Hotline: Call 1-800-944-4773 and press #1 En Español or #2 English; or text “Help” to 800-944-4773 or en Español to 971-203-7773
- Mass.gov Postpartum Depression Support: Find parenting and mental health support in Massachusetts.
- Postpartum Support International: PSI promotes awareness, prevention, and treatment of mental health issues related to childbearing in every country worldwide. The PSI website contains resources to help families, providers, and communities learn about the emotional and mental health of childbearing families.
Need Immediate Help In A Crisis?
The following crisis hotlines are available 24x7.
- Disaster Distress Hotline: Call or text 1-800-985-5990. For an ASL Interpreter, connect with ASL Now or call 1-800-985-5990 from your videophone.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Crisis Line: Text HOME to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 988 or 1-800-273-8255 or use the Lifeline Chat.