- MindWise - Military and Family Screenings: Completing these screenings helps military personnel and their families determine if recent thoughts or behaviors may be associated with a common, treatable mental health issue.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness - Veterans and Active Duty: NAMI offers information, support and education specifically for veterans, service members and their families.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) - Mental Health: VA has a variety of mental health resources, information, treatment options, and more — all accessible to Veterans, Veterans’ supporters, and the general public.
Need Immediate Help In A Crisis?
The following crisis hotlines are available 24x7.
- Disaster Distress Hotline: Call or text 1-800-985-5990. For an ASL Interpreter, connect with ASL Now or call 1-800-985-5990 from your videophone.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Crisis Line: Text HOME to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 988 or 1-800-273-8255 or use the Lifeline Chat.