- Latinx Therapy: Latinx Therapy was founded in 2018 with the mission to destigmatize mental health in the Latinx community. Since then, they have expanded to become a bilingual podcast and national directory to find a Latinx Therapist (98% of their directory are Spanish speakers). Latinx Therapy strives to provides culturally-grounded workshops and services to the Latinx community.
- National Alliance for Hispanic Health: The premier science-based and community-driven organization that focuses on the best health for all.
Need Immediate Help In A Crisis?
The following crisis hotlines are available 24x7.
- Disaster Distress Hotline: Call or text 1-800-985-5990. For an ASL Interpreter, connect with ASL Now or call 1-800-985-5990 from your videophone.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Crisis Line: Text HOME to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 988 or 1-800-273-8255 or use the Lifeline Chat.