- Indian Health Services: The IHS's mission is to raise the physical, mental, social, and spiritual health of American Indians and Alaska Natives to the highest level.
- One Sky Center: One Sky Center is a National Resource Center for American Indian and Alaska Native Health, Education and Research. It is dedicated to quality health care across Indian Country.
- We R Native: We R Native is a comprehensive health resource for Native youth, by Native youth, providing content and stories about the topics that matter most to them. We R Native strives to promote holistic health and positive growth in local communities and nation at large.
Need Immediate Help In A Crisis?
The following crisis hotlines are available 24x7.
- Disaster Distress Hotline: Call or text 1-800-985-5990. For an ASL Interpreter, connect with ASL Now or call 1-800-985-5990 from your videophone.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Crisis Line: Text HOME to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 988 or 1-800-273-8255 or use the Lifeline Chat.