The University of Massachusetts, comprising 100,000 students, faculty and staff, is an international research university that extends the promise of American public higher education to thousands of international students and attracts faculty members from across the globe.
We are honored that they choose UMass. They enrich our campuses and communities by providing a fullness of perspectives that helps fulfill our mission of research and public service benefiting the Commonwealth.
The UMass President’s office, in coordination with the five UMass campuses, is committed to supporting all members of the UMass community impacted by new federal immigration policies.
- UMass Leaders Call for Action on DACA Jan. 5, 2018
- UMass Leadership Statement On Administration's Decision on DACA Program Sept. 5, 2017
- Governor Baker Pens Letter to Federal Government on Immigration and Refugee Executive Order Feb 3, 2017
- AG Healey Announces Lawsuit Against President Trump's Executive Order on Immigration Jan. 31, 2017
- Statement from University of Massachusetts President Marty Meehan regarding Executive Order on immigration Jan. 29, 2017