As we get closer to the end of the 2021 fiscal year (FY21), the goal of UPST is to ensure that your year-end transactions are performed in a timely and seamless manner. To this end, we are publishing our process transaction due dates in April to provide enough time for you to plan and send in your FY21 transactions to UPST.
As you perform your end of year transactions, kindly note the following:
- For executed contracts, expenses are only accrued on the fiscal year (FY) the goods/services are received/rendered.
- Departments are advised to avoid unnecessary spending in the final weeks of the fiscal year.
- To ensure financial transactions, including encumbrances and payments are charged to the appropriate fiscal year, scroll through the grid on the right to see all our major process due dates.
- FY21 purchase orders and vouchers will be processed through June 30, 2021. All FY22 activities will resume on July 1.
We are always here to provide additional information; continue to contact us at :
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 774-545-UPST (8778)
For your campus-specific finance and accounting transaction due dates, we encourage you to contact your campus Controller’s Office for the most up-to-date information.
Accounts Payable (due June 25th)
All supplier invoices must be received by UPST on or before Friday, June 25th.
Bank Card Reallocation (due July 6th)
All expenses incurred through June 2021 must be entered into PeopleSoft with the required departmental approval by Friday, June 25th.
Travel & Expense (T&E) Reports for Employee Reimbursement (due June 25th)
Supplier registration is self-service driven now. However, supplier invites with issues may take more than 30 days to resolve. Staff are encouraged to submit all requests to UPST by Monday, May 24th.
Sourcing/Bids (due May 14th)
A sourcing event takes an average of 6 to 8 weeks to complete. Staff are encouraged to submit all requests to UPST by Friday, May 14th
Contracts (due May 31st)
Due to the volume of requests, contract processing takes an average of 30 days to complete. Stakeholders are encouraged to submit requests by Monday, May 31st