The new BTE Standards will take effect from FY23, Friday, July 1, 2022, for every campus within the University of Massachusetts System.
The UMass A&F Teams (comprising campus Controllers and other senior personnel) committed the last 18 months to harmonizing the various University travel and business expense-related policies and standards.
Where can I learn more about the new BTE Standards?
Please visit the Business & Travel Expense (BTE) Project page to view:
- Campus-specific highlighted changes
- Allowable and Non-Allowable Expenses
- Prior Approval Matrix & forms
- Exception forms
Will there be any training sessions that covers the BTE process changes?
We will cover the following during the training session:
- Travel & Expense process refresher
- Updated forms and when to use them
- Understanding of how to use the prior approval process & approval matrix
- General Q&A
We encourage you to continue to reach out to UPST at email@example.com regarding the new Business & Travel Expense Standards.