Note: To install the Windows Client, the best browser to do this is in Internet Explorer 11. For other browsers like Google Chrome or Firefox, an additional Add-on will be required. Refer to the ‘Chrome & Firefox Instructions’ to install the Add-ons.
- Navigate to the UM-Plan tool.
- Once you navigate to the UM-Plan tool, you will receive the IdM login screen. Log in using your IdM production credentials.
- Once you sign in, you will receive the UM-Plan homepage. On the upper right corner of the menu bar, you will have a rocket ship icon. Select the rocket ship icon and you will have an option for the Windows Client.
- Once you select the Windows Client option, you will receive the following message.
- Select the Install button. Note: This install is only required for the first time you log into this system.
- Once the installation is complete, you will receive a new window with additional content viewable on the left. The next time you log into the Windows client, this page will launch automatically without the installation steps.