University Information Technology Services
All Office of the President employees can utilize zoom. An account is created when you login to Zoom for the first time at the President's Office Zoom website.
This creates a Basic Zoom account. If you require a Pro account, please contact the UMSO Help Desk to have your Zoom account amended.
- Basic: A basic user is a free account user who can host up to 40 minute group meetings (3 or more participants).
- Pro: A pro user is a paid account user who can host unlimited meetings on the public cloud.
Please reference the Zoom Support site for details on scheduling and facilitating Zoom sessions.
- Host up to 100 participants
- Connect from any device anywhere
- Web interface as well as a desktop client
- Record meetings to your local computer
- In meeting functions include a participant chat and breakout rooms