University Information Technology Services
Sunapsis, developed by Indiana University, is the industry leading software for case management and regulatory compliance for International Student, Visitor, and Employee populations. The UMass system uses the application to maintain records for these individuals with data from PeopleSoft, Governmental, and Outside Counsel databases. In addition, the application allows for the efficient collection of data from internal and external customers through a self-service web portal. The application ensures the efficient regulatory and case-management needs of the UMass System pertaining to these individuals are met.
UITS hosts and configures the application and related interfaces. We work with the campuses to ensure that they understand how to use the product to meet their identified needs. We provide service to help the campuses maximize their efficient use of new and existing application features, review and enhance business processes, and extend product functionality as identified. We provide application and interface related trouble-shooting and act as a liaison on Vendor issues.
- USCIS/SEVP regulatory compliance
- International Student, Visitor, and Employee case management
- SEVIS & PeopleSoft Integration
- Business process management
- Customer self-service interface
- E-mail messaging campaigns
- Data & document collection
- Workflow engine
- Automated auditing of records for data integrity, regulatory compliance or custom conditions
- Reporting interface that combines data from PeopleSoft, SEVIS, and Immigration/International Student & Scholar departments