Goals and Scope
- Ensure that all digital products and services adhere to the latest version of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), Level A and AA.
- Provide developers and designers with the resources needed to ensure compliance (e.g., one-on-one mentoring, design system, testing tools, etc.).
- Provide departments with the resources needed to produce accessible multimedia, content, and documents.
- Bring the larger President's Office community together to learn and share best practices through ongoing learning events.
- Accessibility Compliance Reviews
- Accessible Code and Design Consultation and Training
- Inclusive Design Awareness Workshops
Requesting this Service
This service is available for all President’s Office specific digital products and content. In addition, the President’s Office provides accessibility consultation services for any digital products that are purchased for system-wide implementation. Campuses are responsible for vetting the accessibility of campus specific purchases.
Request this service by completing our service request form.
Inclusive by Design: A Disability Inclusion Toolkit
The goal of this toolkit is to provide employees with an overall understanding of the disability community as well as how to be inclusive in day-to-day work activities, organizational planning and processes, and more. Photo credit: Disability:IN Stock Photography.
Product Accessibility Knowledge Articles
Access instructions on how to make content accessible in various operational products used at the President's office, including Drupal, Slack, Qualtrics, and Zoom.
Teach Access Accessibility Skills Hiring Toolkit
Teach Access provides the Accessibility Skills Hiring Toolkit to help organizations build internal capacity for producing accessible digital products by developing a knowledgeable and skilled workforce. The toolkit currently provides Position Description Language and Screening and Interview Questions.