There are no upcoming events at this time.
Summit 2.0 Webinar
In this session, we introduced Summit 2.0 which consists of:
- More Self Service
- Empowers those closest to the user's needs to develop analytic content
- More and improved Tools
- Oracle Business Intelligence version 12C
- Tableau Program
- Better coordinated training, support and maintenance
- Better performance - and tools to continually improve
- Provides easier access to more data
- Summit 2.0 Community
On December 7, 2017 we had a full day session in Shrewsbury. For the morning session, we had over 70 attendees, representing all campuses and Subject areas. John Letchford, the new President’s Office CIO was the keynote speaker. We also had Lisa Calise, SVP of A&F discuss the new Dashboard. The afternoon was a breakout sessions for each of the 3 subject areas (Student, Finance and Human Resources). A representative from each subject area briefly reported their findings to the entire group. The post conference survey results were excellent. We hope to schedule the next Summit Summit for Summer 2018.