The University of Massachusetts, comprising 100,000 students, faculty and staff, is an international research university that extends the promise of American public higher education to thousands of international students and attracts faculty members from across the globe.
We are honored that they choose UMass. They enrich our campuses and communities by providing a fullness of perspectives that helps fulfill our mission of research and public service benefiting the Commonwealth.
The UMass President’s office, in coordination with the five UMass campuses, is committed to supporting all members of the UMass community impacted by new federal immigration policies.
- "University Response to Federal Actions"
- International Programs Office, 413.545.2710
- "Resources for Those Affected by Presidential Executive Orders"
- Office of Global Programs, 617.287.5586
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion, 617.287.4818
- "Chancellor Helm reaffirms university commitment to a 'safe and welcoming environment'"
- International Student & Scholar Center, 508.910.6633 or INTL_OFFICE@umassd.edu
- "Commitment to Global Engagement and Inclusion"
- International Students & Scholars Office, 978.934.2383 or email@example.com
UMass Medical School
- News updates for the UMMS International Community
- Immigration Services Office (ISO), 508.856.5260 [select option 3] or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Governor Baker Pens Letter to Federal Government on Immigration and Refugee Executive Order Feb 3, 2017
- AG Healey Announces Lawsuit Against President Trump's Executive Order on Immigration Jan. 31, 2017
- Statement from University of Massachusetts President Marty Meehan regarding Executive Order on immigration Jan. 29, 2017