The University Travel Program is managed through the University Procurement Office. The program was put into place to facilitate University-related travel in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
The program offers both an on-line and live booking option. The benefits of streamlining University business through these two methods are, but not limited to:
- Gives travelers access to a wide-array of negotiated travel discounts
- Makes in-policy booking easier
- A method of better tracking our unused tickets and using them before they expire
- A robust reporting program that calculates savings and spend data which can be leveraged to negotiate better discounts
- A means of locating our travelers in the event of an emergency.
Please visit the Travel Program website for more information about the program.