UMSO Help Desk
Once a travel authorization or an expense report has been submitted, the Notify button becomes available at the bottom of the page. Notify is used to send an email notification to the person(s) that will approve the document.
- Click on the Notify button at the bottom of the page.
- On the Send Notification page, click on the Lookup Recipient hyperlink.
- In the Recipient Search section, enter the last name of the person you want to whom you want to send the email notification. You can enter a partial name.
- Click the Search button to display a list of names.
- Click the box under TO for the person to whom you want to send the email.
- Click the Add to Recipient List button. That person will now appear in the Recipient List.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 for additional recipients, checking the appropriate box to indicate person should be in the To, cc or bcc section.
- Once all recipients have been added, click OK to return to the Send Notification page.
- Enter the Subject. Be sure to include as much information as possible in the Subject, including the TA or ER number.
- Enter a Message. Provide additional information to the recipient.
- Click OK.
- The recipient will receive an email notification. The email contains a link to the Approval Worklist.