UMSO Help Desk
Microsoft.com offers great how-to articles on OneDrive, including the following Mobile App topics:
Can I use the OneDrive Mobile App to access SharePoint?
Yes, you can use the following steps to access SharePoint sites through the OneDrive mobile app:
- Open the app on your mobile device. The Files screen will appear.
- Tap on the Sites option at the bottom of the app. The SharePoint Sites screen will appear. You will see the sites to which you have access.
- Tap on the site that you would like to access. The site will open in a file view structure.
- Tap on the document library you would like to access. The document library will open in a file structure. Open the document you would like to edit or drill down into folders as needed until you find the document you would like to edit.
- Edit the document.
- Use the arrow on the top left of the document menu to return to the OneDrive app.