UMSO Help Desk
- Tables and chairs are arranged to meet the general needs of our visitors. We cannot accommodate special setups.
- This is a busy conference center and each room may have bookings before and after your meeting. As a result, each meeting organizer is asked to start and end their meeting on time, taking into consideration any clean up that may be necessary.
- It is the responsibility of the organizer to ensure any tables that have been moved be put back in their original arrangement.
- Any additional chairs that may have been brought in should be put back in the room they came from. If chairs were brought in from storage, they should be neatly stacked for easy removal after the meeting.
- If you have any questions about the in-room equipment (such as an LCD Projector or polycom), please contact Reception Desk (774-455-7100 or UMSOReception&Admin@umassp.edu).
- All Equipment should be shut down at the end of your meeting.
- Any equipment reserved from the CSF reception should be returned to Reception Desk (Pole D18) at the end of the meeting.
- Catering tables are located in each of the conference rooms.
- Catering services are offered through NexDine. 508-856-4821
- All food must be removed at the end of each meeting, taking into consideration other meetings that will follow.