UMSO Help Desk
The favorites menu allows quick access to pages accessed frequently without having to manually navigate to them. You can add to the Favorites menu from anywhere in the application.
- Navigate to the page you would like to add to your Favorites menu.
- Click on the Actions List icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Select Add to Favorites from the drop down list.
- Enter a unique description for the new Favorite.
- Click the OK button.
Navigating to your Favorites
To access your Favorites, click on the NavBar icon in the upper right corner from any page.
- Open the NavBar by clicking the compass symbol in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select the My Favorites icon from the NavBar. This opens a list of all of your favorites.
- Select the Favorite to navigate to the corresponding page.
Editing/Deleting Favorites (desktop only)
- To access your Favorites, click on the NavBar icon in the upper right corner from any page.
- Select Edit Favorites from the menu list. This will display the Edit Favorites page where you can edit the name of the Favorite, delete the Favorite by clicking the minus sign in the last column or change sequencing of the Favorites you have added to your list.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.