UMSO Help Desk
Accessibility settings can be modified from either a desktop or a mobile device.
- Click on the Action List icon in the upper right corner (this is also referred to as the “vertical ellipsis”).
- Select the My Preferences menu option from the list.
- Select one of the follow settings from the Accessibility Layout drop down menu.
- Screen reader mode off – Select this option to disable accessibility layout features (default option).
- Screen reader mode on – Select this option to enable all of the accessibility features that are available, including the feature that presents the page in a linear format. This option is designed for blind users who use assistive technology, such as screen readers.
- Click the Save button in the top right corner to save the settings.