UMSO Help Desk
You can unenroll from a course up to 14 days after you enroll. After 14 days, you can't unenroll and the course will still be counted as one of your credits for the learning program.
To unenroll from a course:
- Log into your Coursera account
- Open the list of courses you're enrolled in by clicking on your Learning Program Dashboard
- Next to the course you want to unenroll from, click the three dots to open the menu
- Choose Un-Enroll from Course
- On the pop-up, click Un-Enroll