403(b) - Increase, Decrease or Stop Contributions

In order to increase, decrease or stop contributions to a 403(b) account, you must complete a new UMass Salary Reduction Form and fax it to the University Human Resources Office at (774) 455-7574. Please indicate the new exact amount you would like to have deducted from each bi-weekly paycheck and also provide the desired start date for the new amount. In order to impact a given paycheck, the University Human Resources Office must receive the new salary reduction agreement by the Friday before the paycheck date.

For more information contact Karen Wilson at (774) 455-7586 in the University Human Resources Office.