University Information Technology Services
UMass Boston, Dartmouth, and Lowell use the R25 system to handle room scheduling and event management software. Resource25 includes the following applications:
- R25 Client (on Campus 3rd Party desktop), which is a legacy R25 windows application.
- R25/PeopleSoft Interface, which transfers data between PeopleSoft and R25
- Web services API, which allows access to the R25 data via XML queries
- The 25Live system, which handles event scheduling, resource management, and campus wide-calendaring.
UITS Software Administrators work directly with the campuses to install, configure, troubleshoot, and otherwise support the R25 applications. The UITS Windows Administrators also work directly with campus users if there are issues with Citrix connections.
- UMass Boston - Interface only
- UMass Dartmouth
- UMass Lowell
- Event scheduling
- Resource Management
- Campus-wide calendaring
- R25/PeopleSoft Interface