University Information Technology Services
The University uses Summit (OBIEE) as its primary reporting system. This web-based system provides a full range of reporting and analysis tools, from interactive dashboards to ad hoc reports.
UITS provides the following services to Campuses for Summit:
- Design and development of new enhancements
- Application configuration and management support
- Job scheduling and execution management
- Designated user support
The team provides solutions at both the database level and reporting level including the modeling of physical and logical data structures. The team not only configures reporting data for Summit but also offers these services for campus-specific development. In addition, the Summit team provides change request support and migration and issue escalation as needed. Each Product Manager is responsible for communicating with the governance bodies and campus leads through a standard communication model.
- UMass Amherst
- UMass Boston
- UMass Dartmouth
- UMass Lowell
- UMass Medical School
- UMass President’s Office
- Flexible dashboards for day-to-day administration and finance management
- Platform available for campus-specific reporting needs
- All dashboards are iterative for "analysis at the speed of thought"
- Ability to download to multiple Microsoft products